iTunes sometimes does make sense for you to manage your iPhone media, but it is way too much complicated. Besides, it doesn't support to remove your videos to the computer selectively.
With DearMob iPhone Manager, you are allowed to easily manage your video library. It provides you a one-click solution to export videos to computer for backup or further editing, add videos to iPhone for watching it any place any time, or delete videos quickly to free up your iPhone space in bulk or selectively.
Free download DearMob iPhone Manger:Free DownloadFor Win 7 or higher
DearMob iPhone Manager is the top option to transfer videos from iPhone to PC. Besides, it supports transfer music, photo, contacts, notes, imessage, sms, book, and etc. between iPhone 11/11Pro/11Pro Max/XS Max/XR/X/8/7etc and macOS Mojave/Windows 10 without iTunes.
Encrypt Date is supported to create password-protected backup videos to protect your privacy.
Remove DRM from iTunes movies is supported to help you enjoy paied movies everywhere.
Speedy to transfer large and long videos like 4K or HD movies.
1. Launch DearMob on your PC and connect your iPhone with the PC by a USB cable.
2. Click the Video icon on the main interface.
3. Click one, some or all videos.
4.Click Export to transfer the selected video from your iPhone or iPad to Windows PC.
Though iTunes is the native and most-used method for iPhone users to transfer videos from the PC to the iPhone, you are facing many potential risks. For instance, iTunes may erase your valued movies via the sync process, or slow down your computer when transferring large files.
DearMob iPhone Manager comes as a professional iPhone video transfer and manager, with which you can get video files from the PC to your iPhone without iTunes, the consideration on the network, transfer speed, and data-loss risk. In addition, it is also a powerful iOS file manager that allows you to manage, transfer, edit or delete 12 types of iPhone iPad data files including videos, photos, music, contacts, apps, and, etc.
Fast Import Videos of all types and sizes to iPhone or iPad fast at speed of around 60M/s.
Remove DRM for paid movies to bake up them on your PC or other new devices.
No Data Loss: never erase the data on your iPhone and cause any potential data loss.
Compress Large Video while exporting without quality loss to save the storage space of the iPhone or iPad.
1. Click Add Video, and select the video you want to add to your iPhone iPad.
2. Hit the Sync button to transfer videos to your iPhone or iPad.Sync button to complete photos import.
Undo option can prevent you from deleting some photos/albums by mistake. Also, you can revoke all deletions by click Cancel before Sync.
1. Choose the video you want to delete.
2. Click Delete Video.
3. Click Sync to remove the video from your iPhone iPad.
Despite of many cons of iTunes, it is still the go to option for many Apple fans. Let’s take a look how to transfer videos via iTunes step by step, and tips that you should pay attention to prevent potential errors.
Before you begin:
1. Launch iTunes on your PC.
2. Connect your iPhone to PC using the original iPhone USB cable.
3. Authorize the computer in iTunes to allow PC to access the video files.
4. Select the connected device icon on the top bar
5. Look to the left side of the iTunes windows and click Videos
6. Tick the box next to Sync Video, and choose the folder or app where to sync from.
7. Click the Sync to apply.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.