iTunes U content has been shifted to Podcast section of iTunes by Apple since iTunes 12.7. In accord with the changes, DearMob automatically add videos/audio you drop in iTunes U section to the Podcast list.
With DearMob iPhone Manager, all podcasts and iTunes U courses you have ever viewed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod can be easily downloaded to PC computer. Importing podcasts/iTunes U from computer to iDevices can be done within three steps. Better still, the deletion can be made on PC and the changes will be applied to your iOS devices quickly.
Free download DearMob iPhone Manager:Free DownloadFor Win 7 or higher
Podcasts in iPhone, iPad and iPod can be exported into M4A.
Podcasts can be saved to computer selectively or in bulk.
1. Open DearMob iPhone Manager and connect your iDevices with computer through USB cable.
2. Click Podcast to get into that specific manager.
3. Select the podcasts you want to export and click Export to start the transferring.
Click Undo to delete added items one by one or click Cancel to revoke additions all at once.
Podcast format supports .mp3, .m4a, .aac, .flac, .wav, .wma, .m4v, .mov, .mkv, .avi, .rmvb, and .wmv.
1. Click Add Podcast, select files from your local computer, and Open.
2. Hit Sync button to import podcasts to your iDevice.
1. Tick the podcasts you want to clear in the DearMob Podcast center.
2. Click Delete Podcast.
3. Hit Sync button to synchronize the changes to your iDevices.
1. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod with PC computer with USB cable and launch DearMob iPhone Manager.
2. Click Podcast and switch to iTunes U tab.
3. Select the iTunes U items and click Export to start the data syncing.
iTunes U input format supports MP4 H.264, MP4 H.265, MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc. Both red curved Undo icon and Cancel button allow you to revoke all additions.
1. Move to the bottom area in iTunes U, where there is a dotted box with notes "iTunes U Library has been moved to Podcast, please access library through Podcast".
2. Drag and drop files from your local computer here and they will be shown in the Podcast tab.
3. Hit Sync button to import iTunes U to your iDevice.
1. Select the iTunes U lessons added by you in the DearMob Podcast center.
2. Press Delete Podcast.
3. Hit Sync button to apply the changes.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. Digiarty is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.