iTunes backups browser bookmarks in your iPhone, iPad or iPod, but you may need more to manage your bookmarks.
In DearMob iPhone Manager, you can share Safari bookmarks with Edge, Chrome, and other browsers without info security issues. At the same time, you are allowed to export bookmarks on your PC to your iOS devices.
Free download DearMob iPhone Manager:Free Downloadfor Windows 7 or higher
Transfer Edge, Chrome, and other browsers bookmarks from your PC to any iOS devices.
1. Launch DearMob, and connect your iPhone and PC via a USB cable.
2. Click Bookmark to the Bookmark interface, and click Import to select .htm or. html files on your PC.
3. Hit Sync to import bookmarks to your iPhone or iPad.
Share Safari bookmarks with Edge, Chrome, and other browsers on your Windows computer.
1. Choose the target bookmark to export to the local computer.
2. And click Export on the interface to transfer bookmarks to your PC.
DearMob iPhone Manager can cope with large amount of bookmarks by editing in bulk.
1.Select one bookmark, then click the small edit icon beside it.
2. Then edit the Name and URL of the bookmark.
3. Hit Sync to apply.
In DearMob, You can delete bookmarks both selectively and in bulk.
1.Choose the bookmark or folder that you want to delete. And click Delete.
2. Hit Sync to apply the deletion to your iOS devices.
Create new bookmarks by typing or pasting URL from the PC browser.
1.Click Add URL to create new bookmark.
2.Input bookmark name and URL, then click OK.
3.Click Sync to transfer the new bookmark to your iOS devices.
Keep large amount of bookmarks in order by putting them in certain folders.
1. Pick one bookmark or folder, and click Change Folder. Or you can click the small link icon beside each file.
2. Select target folder and click OK.
3. Hit Sync to apply changes to your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
With iTunes, you can sync Safari bookmarks from your iPhone to your computer, but there are some tips you should follow strictly in case of any error:
If you have prepared all above, then you can transfer bookmarks following these steps:
1. Download and install iTunes on your PC.
2. Launch iTunes, and plug your iOS device to the computer via a USB cable.
3. Turn off Safari sync in iCloud Settings.
4. Hit the device icon and then Info on the left sidebar.
5. Check Sync bookmarks with in Other option, and select one browser in the drop-down menu to export the bookmark.
6. Click Apply on the lower side.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. Digiarty is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.