Apple provides an official way to encrypt your iDevice backup by using iTunes, taking only four steps. But iTunes, with entire backup encryption as its sole option, is far from an ideal encryption tool.
DearMob iPhone Manager, a military-grade encryption software, is designed to help you password encrypt files exported from iPhone, iPad or iPod, local photos/videos, and iDevice backup. Absolutely no security loop holes during file transferring and backup.
Free download DearMob iPhone Manager:Free DownloadFor Win 7 or higher
Photos, videos, contacts, and iDevice backups can be encrypted with a single password.
Multiple encryption algorithms are used to ensure data security, including 1024-bit RSA, 256-bit AES, PBKDF2, and Argon 2.
1. Connect your iDevice with computer through USB cable and run DearMob iPhone Manager.
2. Choose Add files or Add folder to select the photos/videos that you want to encrypt.
3. Click Encrypt Now, a window will pop out to let you set the password, if you haven't set before.
4. Tick "I've already know...", then set the new password, click OK.
1. Choose Add files or Add folder to select the photo/video that you want to decrypt.
2. Click Decrypt Now, a window will show up to let you input password.
3. Input the correct password and choose OK.
1. To export photo with encryption, click into Photo > select the photos you want to export with encryption > click Export with Encryption > Export.
2. The steps to export video with encryption are the same as photo. In Video interface > select the video you want to export with encryption > click Export with Encryption > Export.
3. Also the same as contact. In Contact interface > select the contact info you want to export with encryption > click Export with Encryption > Export.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. Digiarty is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.