iTunes is designed to categorize and synchronize iPhone music files, but it is limited in audio format and digital protection.
DearMob iPhone Manager, a PC-based music backup and transfer tool for iOS devices, makes it much easier to export and import music, modify music info, and customize ringtone for your iPhone, iPad and iPod securely.
Free download DearMob iPhone Manger:Free DownloadFor Win 7 or higher
Audio format supports : .mp3, .aac, .m4a, .flac, .ape, .wav, .wma, .oga, .ogg.
1. Click Music Manager on the main interface to jump into music management window.
2. Select some songs and click Export.
3. Seconds later, you can find them on local computer folder. If not, click Sync.
In DearMob, DRM-protected music can be decoded to play freely.
1. Click Add Music and tick some local songs.
2. Hit Sync to transfer music to your iOS device.
Music info : Title, Artist, Album, Composer, Year and Comment can be managed both selectively and in bulk.
1. Click Edit on the music manager interface.
2. Choose the music you want to edit, and click the pen icon to edit music.
3. Click Sync button.
1. Choose the music that you want to delete.
2. Click Delete Music, and hit OK to confirm deletion.
3. Hit Sync to apply.
Manage music more personally and conveniently by creating playlists.
1. Click ＋ icon to create a new playlist. Then you can import or move songs to this playlist.
2. Click the pen-shaped icon to modify the name of playlist.
3.Click × icon to delete a certain playlist.
In less than 40 seconds, a customized ringtone is created and placed in Ringtone Setting on your iPhone automatically.
1. Click the ringtone icon next to the file name in the playlist.
2. Drag the bright part of the form to choose which part to be used in ringtone.
3. Click OK and then Sync to add the ringtone to your iPhone.
iTunes can help you manage music files on iOS devices too. But be careful, you should follow these tips before you start to transfer/backup your iOS devices music with iTunes:
If you have prepared all above, then you can manage music with following steps:
1. Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to PC.
2. Click your device icon in the left corner of iTunes top bar, and click Music.
3. Select the box next to Sync Music, and choose the folder or app where to sync from.
4. Click the Sync to transfer music to your PC.
5. Tap the music file in the list and then Get Info to display and edit music info on the info tab.
6. Select the content that you plan to add to your device from your iTunes, and drag it to your device on the left sidebar to export.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.