iTunes, focusing on media organization and enjoyment, does not support some file types like Word, PPT, Page, PDF and DOC.
But with DearMob iPhone Manager, you can mount your iPhone or iPad as a flash drive. That is to say, any of your files, even including the documents that are not incompatible with Apple can be saved to your iPhone / iPad, and be exported to another computer whenever you need. Compared with cloud storage, this method is safer, quicker and independent of network connection.
Free download DearMob iPhone Manager:Free DownloadFor Win 7 or higher
This PC-based iPhone manager lets you:
Mount your iPhone or iPad as a portable flash drive and a "transfer station".
Store PPT, PDF, HTML, DOC, Word, Page, and anything to your iPhone / iPad.
Add Apple-incompatible files to your iOS device without installing any extra apps thereon.
Not worry about those files on iOS being noticed and viewed by others.
1. Launch DearMob iPhone Manager and connect your iOS device to the source computer (the one which the files are exported from).
2. Click Flash Drive and enter the interface.
3. Click on Add File and choose Add File or Add Folder on the drop-down list.
4. Browse on your computer and add the files you need to transfer. Click Open and you'll see Completed in less than a second. The files are then all added to your iPhone/iPad.
All the files you've added to your iOS device can be exported to a Windows or Mac computer (that has DearMob iPhone Manager installed) easily.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. On the Flash Drive interface, choose the file(s) or folder(s) you want to unload from your iPhone/iPad.
3. Click "Export", that's all.
Those files that have stored on your iOS device can be renamed or deleted on a PC.
1. Tick one or more files you want to manage.
2. Modify: Click Modify on the top to change the name of the file.
Delete: Click Delete on the top if you want to delete the added files.
3. Click OK or click Cancel to undo it.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. Digiarty is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.