Our important videos are easy got lost by Mac Finder. Mac Finder manages videos in a way to keep all files completely the same on macOS and iPhone/iPad. Supposed that you synced movie A and B to your iPhone, then you deleted the B on macOS. After a while, you added movie C to macOS and click Sync. You thought you could get A and C. But you got only A and B.
With DearMob iPhone Manager, you can safely and easily manage your iPhone or iPad video without the limitation on Wi-Fi and storage space. Need only a few clicks to backup videos to macOS for further editing, transfer videos to iPhone for watching on the go, or delete unwanted videos quickly to free up your iPhone or iPad space in bulk or selectively.
Free download DearMob iPhone Manager:Free DownloadFor Mac OS X 10.8 or later
It is necessary and simple to transfer videos from iPhone to Mac when your iPhone is out of space or maybe you intend to make a backup in case of data loss. However, Finder makes this easy process hard to approach and it doesn't support you to manage videos on mac.
Quick transfer iPhone videos to your Mac and straightforwardly manage them.
Valued Videos can be encrypted while exporting to mac for protecting your privacy.
Compress large videos to iPhone with no quality loss.
Flexible Backup your videos by one or in batch.
1. Click Video on the main interface. Select one, some, or all videos.
2. Click Export to transfer video from your iPhone or iPad to mac.
You can't transfer downloaded movies from Mac to iPhone without professional iPhone video transfer. Among the many third-party tools, DearMob is highly recommended as the go-to option. This simple yet powerful iPhone manager allows you to transfer all types of videos, movies from Mac to iPhone easily and safely. Besides, it supports encrypt transfer music, photos, contact, audiobooks, and other information from Mac to iPhone without formats limitation, network or iTunes.
Fast Import Videos of all types and sizes to the iPhone or iPad at speed of about 60M/s.
No Data Loss: It will not erase any data, only adding videos to your iPhone.
Unlock DRM videos to bake up on your Mac
1. Click Add Video, and select the video you want to add to your iPhone iPad.
2. Hit Sync to transfer videos to your iPhone or iPad.
Undo option can prevent you from deleting your important videos by mistake. Also, you are allowed to revoke all deletions by clicking Cancel before Sync.
1. Choose the video you want to delete.
2. Click Delete Video to confirm.
3. Click Sync to remove the video from your iPhone iPad.
Using Finder to transfer or backup videos is still an option for many Apple fans, though it is way more difficult than DearMob. The over complicated interface, and limited support formats make it barely impossible for you to get avoid of meeting many hassles during the process. Be that as it may, as a classic Mac system component, it indeed helps you find and organize your video files. Therefore, we are also listing the detailed steps of transferring video via Finder.
Before you begin:
1. Launch Finder and Click Finder app on the dock.
2. Connect your iPhone to Mac using the original iPhone USB cable.
3. Select the connected device icon on the left Locations list.
4. Go to the right side and hit Movies.
5. Drag the pull-down menu to select one or many options on the list under Automatically include.
6. Click Apply and Sync to start to sync movies between your iPhone and Mac.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. Digiarty is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.