iOS App Store has been removed completely in iTunes version 12.7 for Mac. It's not available to download apps with iTunes. How to manage your iOS apps data now on macOS now?
With DearMob iPhone Manager, you can easily install, uninstall or delete iOS or iPadOS apps on Mac. Meanwhile, it provides advanced functions to let you share app files between iPhone, iPad and computer seamlessly.
Free download DearMob iPhone Manager:Free DownloadFor Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Just drag and drop different types of files or folder into apps directly.
1. Launch DearMob, connect your iOS device into Mac and click into App.
2. Select an app from File Sharing apps, tap Documents or click file icon next to the app.
3. Click Add to import files or folder to your iOS app from Mac.
1. Plug your iOS device to Mac. Click APP in DearMob iPhone Manager.
2. Select an app from File Sharing apps, click Documents to check its files.
3. Choose documents in the app, click Export to transfer app files to local computer.
1. Connect your iDevice to Mac. Tap APP in DearMob iPhone Manager.
2. Select an app from File Sharing apps, tap Documents.
3. Select files you don't need. Press Delete, then tap OK to confirm delete.
It's easy to use Search to locate an app.
You can check available storage and how much storage apps are taking up in the left corner.
1. Open the program, connect your iDevice to Mac via USB.
2. Go to App, Select an app and click Uninstall.
3. Hit Sync to uninstall the app you choose and sync it to your iDevice.
1. Open software, connect your iDevice to Mac.
2. Go to App and click Install. Select the IPA file, i.e. iOS App file.
3. Hit Sync to synchronize the installation to your iPhone iPad.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. Digiarty is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.