Different from most mobile backup apps for Mac, DearMob iPhone Manager can turn your iPhone/iPad into a USB flash drive. Thus, with your iOS device as the go-between, you can transfer all types of documents in any formats, including PPTs, PDFs, Excels, Words and folders from your Mac to another computer later, without the need of iTunes, Wi-Fi or any related apps to access the files.
Firstly download DearMob iPhone Manager:Free Download For Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Your iPhone or iPad can become a USB drive (with a USB cable).
Any types of files, including PPT, PDF, HTML, DOC, Word, Page can be stored to your iOS device. iPhone 5S - iPhone XS (Max), iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad mini are supported.
1. Launch DearMob iPhone Manager and connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
2. Click USB Device on the home interface and then click +Add on the top.
3. Add any files from your computer by browsing and opening or directly dragging.
The files you've stored on your iOS device through the Flash Drive feature can be exported to your target computer within a few clicks.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. On the USB Device interface, choose some or all of the stored file(s) or folder(s) you want to export to the computer.
Click Export. Thus you’ve completed moving files from one computer to another computer through your iPhone/iPad as the go-between.
The added files can be renamed or deleted.
1. Tick the file(s) you want to modify or delete.
2. Click Modify to edit file name or click Delete.
3. Click OK.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. Digiarty is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.