Written by Kaylee Wood | Last update: April 28, 2020
The concept of streaming Xbox (One) to Windows 10 PC, Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 proposed in Microsoft E3 conference was finally made happen. Just a Xbox One Controller, a Xbox App for Windows 10 and an USB data cable at hand, and you are good to stream games and music fron Xbox One (or Xbox 360) to Windows 10 PCs, tablets, Surface Book/Pro 4.
NO.1. Game streaming from Xbox supplies Windows 10 PC players bunches of new candies.
NO.2. Prediction of Xbox streaming resolution and frame rate can reach 1080p and 60fps respectively, going way too higher than PS4 or Wii.
NO.3. You can't stream from Xbox to Windows 10 and use Xbox other functions simultaneously.In order to stream video music to Windows 10 and play games as well, a free 3rd party streaming player is needed - 5KPlayer.
How to Stream Video Music to Windows 10 with Remote Control
Free download best free streaming media player from Xbox to Windows 10, install and launch it on your PC. It empowers you to step away, while stay in control when streaming video music to PC powered with Windows 10 from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch/Apple Watch.
1. Connect Windows 10 PC and iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch into the same Wi-Fi or Ethernet before streaming from Xbox to Windows 10.
2. Swipe out the iPhone/iPad control center, tap AirPlay icon, select you Windows 10 PC to stream video from iPhone/iPad to it.
3. Select the movie to stream to Win 10 PC. Remote control like rotate videos on WIndows 10 or deinterlace videos on Windows 10 are easy to find in playback area.
How to Stream Video Music to Windows 10 with Screen Only
1. Plug an Xbox One controller into a Windows 10 PC, and Xbox App for Windows 10 will automatically install the drivers, then you're ready to stream games.
2. Select the game title you want to play and there's a new streaming option at the top, click "Stream" and Xbox will start to stream to Windows 10.
Copyright © 2021 Digiarty Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. Digiarty is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.