- 2-Way transfer videos between iPhone & PC/Mac;
- Batch convert HEIC photos to JPG at one go;
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies, Apple music;
Written by Jason
Bear no delusion, Windows Media Center's death in Windows 10 is pinned to earth, meaning that among the arrays of new features Windows 10 possesses like revival of Start menu and employing virtual desktops, there'll be no room for Windows 10 Media Center, except alternatives! This has put HTPC and WMC pursuers into a dilemma–upgrading Windows 10 for advanced Windows experience and no more WMC, or not, forgoing the upgrade and sticking to your old Windows 7/8.1 OS with Media Center Pack add-on? But is there actually a way to have them both? Windows Media Center Alternatives for Windows 10 listed here will well address the whole annoys for you!
5KPlayer, a whole PC entertainment system and versatile Windows 10 exclusive media player, is the top-notch alternative to Windows 10 Media Center that can help you play, pause video music/DVDs, record and stream videos and TV shows creatively to fully realize HTPC in the face of WMC discontinuation. Download and give it a shot!
Download Online Videos and Music with Windows Media Center Alternative for Windows 10 -5KPlayer.
1. Download and run this Windows 10 Media Center Alternative -5KPlayer if you haven't;
2. Copy the URL of the videos/music from the browsers;
Note: 5KPlayer supports up to 8K videos playback on Windows 10 as well as iMac, so for both platforms you can try downloading the 8K video "Ghost Town" from YouTube!
3. Paste the link into the analysis box and wait for analyzing;
4. Click the download button.
AirPlay to Apple TV with Windows 10 Media Center Alternative -5KPlayer
1. Connect Apple TV and your Windows 10 PC (with Windows Media Center Alternative 5KPlayer installed) the same WIFI network;
2. Throw a video file onto the Windows 10 Media Center Alternative 5KPlayer UI, and the video will start playing;
3. Click the AirPlay button on the right top of the playing UI of the Windows 10 Media Center Alternative;
4. Select Apple TV as the receiver to stream video content, and then you're good to go.
Recording shows on iPhone/iPad with Windows Media Center Alternative for Windows 10 -5KPlayer
1. Connect your iPhone/iPad and Windows 10 PC (with Windows Media Center Alternative 5KPlayer installed) the same WIFI network;
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the iPhone/iPad screen to go to the control center and click AirPlay, select your Window 10 PC;
3. Enable Mirroring, and your iPhone/iPad screen will show up on the desktop with a recording button below;
4. Click the button to record your screen while you are playing movies/viewing pictures/playing mobile games etc. to share with others;
The recorded video files will be saved on your Windows 10 PC and shown in the playlist of this Windows 10 Media Center Alternative.
As Windows 10 final version is coming to town this week, do wisely choose a Windows Media Center alternative for Windows 10 before it ruins your excitement, which has already kept you waiting long enough!
A free Windows 10 DVD player surpassing the Windows 10 media center to be the best free WMC alternative waiting for you.Mov Won't Play in Windows Media Player
Solve MOV not playing in windows media player. How to play mov files on Windows 10/7 using windows media player?Top 10 MP4 Viewers Free Download
This top 10 MP4 video player review will help you get the best free MP4 Viewer with euphonious sound and high image quality.
Copyright © 2019 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.