- 2-Way transfer videos between iPhone & PC/Mac;
- Batch convert HEIC photos to JPG at one go;
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies, Apple music;
Posted by Amanda Hu | Last updated: October 12, 2019
This tutorial on how to use best free video editing software instructs users to edit, convert and export videos movies in .mkv, .avi, .mp4, etc. format on Mac/Windows PC. Users can command easy fast video editing skills to adjust the file type, aspect ratio, subtitle, soundtracks and sync of videos movies with this video editing freeware.
Best free video editing software can effectively edit, convert and export videos movies on Mac/Windows PC. If you are looking for an easy-to-handle video editing software, or an easy alternative to the current one, which comes with tough and bothering buttons, you need 5KPlayer to fast edit .mkv, .mp4 and more videos.
Download the best free video editing software, launch it on your Mac/PC. You can find very functional button in prominent positions and they are mostly gathered in the right click menu in the playback area. To instantly check if the video editing result conforms to you, you can play the edited fruit video in .mkv format or .flv, .mp4, .avi and even more format with this best free video editing software.
Detailed below is how to edit the soundtracks of videos movies, and you can exercise other video editing options in almost the same way.
Step 1: Open the video file to edit in the best free video editing software.
* You can either tap the video button on the main interface or directly drag-and-drop it into the playback area to open the video file to edit.
* 5KPlayer is capable of editing and playing videos in .mp4 format as well as another 180+ video format such as .mkv, .avi, etc.
Step 2: Right click for the editing menu of the video editing freeware.
* You can get the video editing menu by right clicking on the playback area, and listed on it are easy-to-use editing options.
Step 3: Tap the Audio Tab to edit/disable/change the soundtracks.
* For movies with multiple soundtracks in different languages, you can use this function to either disable the audio or alter between different languages.
* The Equalizer Style Tab here enables you to blast music in different genre to its fullest, you can alter between soft, pop, rock, classical and more styles according to your music in play.
Step 4: Perform other video editing task in almost the same way.
* In juxtaposition to the Audio Tab are other video audio editing options that this editing software can perform. You can find the video rotating button on top left of the playback area.
* If you need to convert the video into other file format such as .mkv, .flv, .mov, etc. Please turn to best easy video converter for Windows or for Mac. Even more exciting customization functions such as to trim, crop, add watermark or compress video are also specialties of this robust video converter.
Note: The best free video editing and playing software is the easiest solution to video playing, editing, and converting. 5KPlayer competently plays popular video format such as .mkv, .mp4, .mkv, etc, and also plays audio format such as .mp3, .aac, .ogg, etc. Besides its sophisticated editing functions, this best video editing freeware holds fine control to 4k/5k/1080p videos playback, approaching you with instant access to see if the editing goes as you expect. To obtain more video resources to practice your video editing skills, please refer to how to free download videos online.
2018-2019 top 11 best free video editing apps for iPhone 7/7 Plus 4K video editing and sharing are listed here to boost the video effect and presenting to the best.How to Cut a Part of a Video?
How to cut video into clips? Free video cutter 5KPlayer will help you do that to save your favorite segments.Free Music MP3 Player Download
5KPlayer is the top free YouTube music player, MP3 multimedia player to play MP3, Flac, M4A, OGG and WAV song files.
Copyright © 2019 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.