Written by Kaylee Wood | Last update: April 28, 2020
Is it possible to connect iPad Pro to PC? Yes but not automatically. You can use Apple AirPlay iPad Pro to PC powered with Windows 10/8/7. Video AirPlay from iPad Pro to PC expands HD vision, and you can even control the video playback of filming streaming iPad Pro. Switch a tool and make your video AirPlay more professional!
Windows users can now embrace video music AirPlay iPadOS iPad Pro to PC! A free software is here to set up your Windows PC into an wireless receiver to AirPlay from iPad Pro. On the same computer, 5KPlayer is the first to access Apple AirPlay streaming technology from Windows PC.
Video AirPlay iPad Pro to PC
* Tap the movie to AirPlay iPad Pro to PC powered with Windows 10/8/7.
* When you connect iPad Pro to PC successfully, just turn to other tasks on iPad Pro without missing a single plot of the movie AirPlay from iPad Pro.
Video App AirPlay iPad Pro to PC
* Play the YouTube video in full screen, and you will find the AirPlay icon on the top left, click to enable AirPlay on iPad Pro.
iPad Air/Pro/Mini itself is a huge collection of your photos and you can AirPlay Mirror these photos from iPad Pro to PC as a slide show with 5KPlayer.
* Connect iPad Pro to PC, all into the same Wi-Fi, then find your PC name after tapping the AirPlay icon on iPad Pro, opt "Mirroring" on.
* Everything on your iPad Pro screen can now project to PC, including photos or APPs, then go to the album settings to start a slide show.
How to transfer/copy videos from iPad Pro to PC to make room, in case you'll need more storage for other tasks?
Method 1: YouTube videos can be downloaded to Windows PC via the multi-purpose AirPlay receiver, as long as you can watch them on iPad Pro.
The download module through several upgrading proves to reach a remarkable download speed, faster than your uploading a video from iPad Pro to PC via USB cable.
Method 2: Download DearMob iPhone Manager, connect iPad Pro to PC via a USB cable, then use DearMob iPhone Manager to sync.
5KPlayer as a freeware can AirPlay iPad Pro to PC in UHD video streaming, it's an AirPlay sender and receiver to stream video music from PC, Mac to Apple TV. Compared to Kingsoft, Microsoft Office undoubtedly obtained more popularity, so does the Windows OS to Mac OS X, then why not take advantage of them both? Use this freeware, because it renders equivalent AirPlay experience of Apple devices for Windows PC users.
Copyright © 2022 Digiarty Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. Digiarty is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.