- Directly send iPhone movies to Mac/PC no quality loss;
- Easily transfer HEIC to JPG & export to computer/Mac;
- Lossless transfer, migrate from small screen to bigger.
Written by Amanda
This article details on how to use AirPlay media server for Windows 7/8/10 to stream video music from/to Windows PC and Windows tablet. Best free streaming media player for windows can help your PC safely join the AirPlay ecosystem, and turn your Windows 7/8/10 devices into a flexible AirPlay sender and receiver and really enlarge your media collection.
Step 3: Troubleshooting and remote control of AirPlay for Windows
* Kindly be noted that the AirPlay iconin 5KPlayer will turn red if the wireless connection is successful, thus providing an immediate indicator for users to troubleshoot Windows PC AirPlay problems.
* During the AirPlay with this AirPlay sender, you can access Apple TV from Windows PC. It is capable of volume adjust and subtitle/soundtrack selection, all listed in the shortcut menu in the playback area.
Note: 5KPlayer is the best AirPlay media server for Windows PC/tablet powered with windows 7/8/10, it serves not only as a wifi audio receiver for Windows from iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch, but also as wireless video sender from Windows PC to Apple TV. Even if you consider recording iPhone screen to make an app demo, you can refer to how to mirror iPhone screen with 5KPlayer. No doubt at all, this best free AirPlayer for windows create you cool perks of setting up cross-platform AirPlay. Now explore on your own and just relish them: To save movies from Dailymotion, Facebook and even more streaming sites for Windows that 5KPlayer support.
A freeware introduced in this article can turn your Windows PC into an AirPlay receiver to render video music AirPlay.How to AirPlay from Windows 10 to TV?
This is a tutorial of AirPlay from Windows 10 and Windows 7/8/8.1 to Apple TV without installing any third party utility.How to AirPlay PC Videos?
This tutorial will show you how to AirPlay PC videos to Apple TV and how to stream videos to PC for better visual experience.
Copyright © 2019 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.