- Directly send iPhone movies to Mac/PC no quality loss;
- Easily transfer HEIC to JPG & export to computer/Mac;
- Lossless transfer, migrate from small screen to bigger.
Written by Amanda
How to use screen mirroring guide - mirroring tips for iPhone 11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/SE/6s/iPad Pro, Mac/PC or even Apple TV all listed here. Use the catalogue to find how to use screen mirroring requirements: system and device base, how to setup screen mirroring on iPhone iPad to Mac, and screen mirroring troubleshooting guides. You can thoroughly learn what is screen mirroring and how to set up screen mirroring from this article.
How to use screen mirroring from iPhone 11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/SE/6S/6 to Apple TV, and how to mirror Mac OS X/macOS High Sierra/macOS Catalina to Apple TV are both detailed on www.support.apple.com. So leaned towards in this article are some nifty new tricks you can take a look, which enables you to set up screen mirroring from iPhone/iPad Pro to Mac, or from one Mac to another - all tricks without cost, just get a free tool 5KPlayer and you're good to go.
Screen Mirroring Hardware/OS requirements:
- Apple TV 4/3/2with the latest Apple TV software to enable screen mirroring.
How to use screen mirroring from Android to Apple TV
- Screen mirroring Android devices can only run via a USB cable currently, for detailed instruction please refer to how to AirPlay from Android to Apple TV.
How to use screen mirroring from iPhone/iPad to Apple TV
- This screen mirroring path requires less external help to achieve, while 5KPlayer revamps the stability of wireless Apple TV mirroring in real terms.
How to use screen mirroring from Mac/PC to Apple TV
- A detailed guide on AirPlay from PC to Apple TV for your reference. Screen mirroring PC to Apple TV hasn't achieved yet, 5KPlayer is working on it and you can connect laptop to TV wirelessly for media AirPlay currently.
This free screen mirroring tool has been dedicated to creating reliable yet free-of-charge support for screen mirroring users. Its latest function upgrade embraces iPhone 11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6S/6S Plus screen mirroring, while a reserved place for the long-awaited Apple TV 4 screen mirroring will hew out soon, for more information on how to use screen mirroring with 5KPlayer, please check our article collection.If how to use screen mirroring guide doesn't include your device, feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org and the screen mirroring support team will be at service.
This guide will tell you what is screen mirroring and how to use screen mirroring to screen mirror your iPhone/iPad/iPod.Screen Mirroring iPad Air/mini/Pro
Just got your new iPad Air or iPad mini? Here is a guide focusing on how to screen mirroring iPad (Air/mini/Pro) to PC/Mac/TV.Tips to Get the Most out of AirPlay Mirroring
How to use AriPlay Mirroring? Here a few useful tips to use AirPlay screen mirroring to AirPlay mirror iPad iPhone are provided.
Copyright © 2019 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.