How to Fix YouTube Error - By YouTube Error 404/501 Code
YouTube video an error occured again? Navigate the YouTube problems in this article by YouTube error code easily and find a quick fix. It's a hassle searching YouTube Help Center upside down only to figure out what the problem is. In this article YouTube Error 404/410/500/503, as well as YouTube login is required 1001 are clearly explained, followed by an easy-to-operate solution. Don't let the frequent YouTube playback error interrupt you, now troubleshoot at one stroke.
Part 1: How to Fix YouTube Video Error? - By Error Code
YouTube error sorted by error code:
1. YouTube Error 404
2. YouTube Error 410
3. YouTube APP Error 500
4. YouTube Error 501
5. YouTube Error 503
Other frequent YouTube problems without error code include:
6. YouTube Login is Required 1001
1. "An error occurred, please try again later" message.
2. Video player error message
3. Video display issue
4. No sound in YouTube videos
5. Video is choppy or stops early
6. Black bars issue
8. "Could not load Shockwave Flash" error in Chrome
9. Video is not available in your country
10. Video cannot play properly
11. YouTube AirPlay not working [solved]
Find solutions to the listed top 11 YouTube problems at the end of this article.
Part 2: YouTube Error [Solved] - A General Fix for YouTube Problems
Either bookmark this page to navigate your YouTube errors, or remember a general fix for YouTube error is "RRRDD". Don't be vexed, "RRRDD" refers to 5 things to do when you see the message: "YouTube an error occured please try again". Saving you the trouble of navigating to a specifc YouTube problem every time.
R - Refresh: Refresh the settings of the browser where an error occurred. Go by: Clear History, Cookies, temporary Internet Files and Cache in your browser.
R - Resolution: Choose a different resolution to play YouTube videos, or accept the resolution that YouTube video player picks for you (720p, 360p, etc.).
R - Renew: Renew all plug-ins of your Firefox/Chrome/Opera, sometimes YouTube error occurs simply because your Adobe Flash Player isn't the latest.
D - Disable youtube.com in HTTPS everywhere rules, then if the browser profile isn't over SSL, you are good to go without YouTube errors.
D - Disable graphics hardware acceleration. The slowness in web browsers and YouTube error often come hand in hand. Take Firefox as an example, go to Options > General > Disable using hardware acceleration when available. After this, restart the browser.
1. YouTube Error 404 Not Found [Fixed]
[Solution]: What does error 404 mean on YouTube? Well, YouTube error 404 involves 3 occasions: The video URL you typed to YouTube is a rot or has spelling mistakes; The origina URL address has switched to a new place without proper redirect; The video has been removed/receiving a strike from YouTube.
In this case, YouTube error 404 is a client-side problem. In order to get it through:
1. Check through the given URL to see if there's a mistake when you type;
2. If you receive error 404 after cliking an anchor text, check if the ".htm", ".com", ".net", ".org", is missing.
3. Move back to an upper-level (by deleting the last section in the URL), which will likely take you to a YouTube Channel, then manually search if there's the video you need.
2. YouTube Error 410 Fixed (On Smart TV)
[Solution]: YouTube error - There is a problem with your network  happens on Sony TV, Google TV, or other smart TV sets. Error 410 means the current version of YouTube APP no longer works for your TV. So open Chrome on your smart TV> Sign in > Activate with another device. When this is done, bookmark the page > click Save to the Homescreen, then you'll get a new YouTube icon that works.
4. Youtube Error 501: YouTube Cannot be Installed Fixed (On Android)
YouTube Error 501 happens on Android phones when users try to install updates for YouTube, but the APP stucks where it is and Google Play store won't even open. In some cases all the rest APPs on Android updat successfully except for YouTube.
To fix YouTube error 501, do as follows:
1. Open Android Settings > Apps > YouTube
2. Uninstall updates
3. Clear APP cache and data
4. Re-install updates
After all the above operations, if YouTube error 501 remains unsolved. The only way out is to download the lastest version of youtube.apk and manually install. [Download latest YouTube APK for Android Phone] ->>
5. YouTube Error 503: Service Unavailable Error Fixed (On Android)/There Was a Problem with the Network
YouTube error 503 is another common server side error for Android-based YouTube APP users, it happens randomly to some devices while the others may be operating non-faulty. Not only YouTube, you could see error 503 in various forms especially on popular, high-traffic websites: When the number of visitors to YouTube exceeds its server load, you'll receive a message YouTube error 503.
[Solution]: To fix YouTube error 503:
1. Retry the YouTube URL by clicking Refresh/pressing F5.
2. Restart your router, and then your Android phone.
3. Contact YouTube directly for help. Chances are that YouTube already know about the 503 error but reporting an error directly on the page may get problems solved more effectively.
4. As is mentioned above, YouTube 503 error occurs because the server is overwhelmed by increased traffic, then it's not bad to just wait it out.
6. Youtube Download Error 1001 [Fixed]
As of downloading YouTube videos, you may run into YouTube error 1001 with the YouTube downloader for Mac/Windows in use, where a message "YouTube login is required 1001" pops out, but error 1001 persists after you type in the user name and password. YouTube error 1001 attributes to a mixture of parsing, analyzing and downloading problem. When you leave a message on the forum for YouTube problem help, chances are that the administrater asks you to send a log report for analysis, which turns out not a good solution more often than not.
So what should you do when the "login is required 1001" message pops out again?
1. Free download a superfast YouTube video downloader - 5KPlayer. This is a full-fledged online video downloader that's not only capable of YouTube movies free download, but also Vimeo, Metacafe, Vevo and 300+ video sharing sites. The software can add subtitles to movies irrespective of format. After downloading, you can watch movies without any YouTube error on Mac/Windows. Read on to learn how to free download YouTube movies!
2. If you'd stick to the current downloader, check out this YouTube error FAQ solution.
As a resilient YouTube video downloader, 5KPlayer is also capable of downloading YouTube to MP3. Should you have problems in the list of top 10 YouTube errors, like there was a problem with the network 503, or completely without error code, please refer to a clear YouTube error and help tips.
How to Solve YouTube 4K 2160p Resolution Video Playback Problems
Watching YouTube 4K videos online can be really annoying since an array of problems will emerge now and then. This article will help you solve those 4K YouTube video playback troubles by suggesting you a great 2160p YouTube video downloader.
5KPlayer – 4K YouTube Videos Free Download and Play
Built in with YouTube online video downloader, 5KPlayer allows you to not only free download 4K YouTube videos and download 4K YouTube to MP3, but also play 4K YouTube videos and MP3 unconditionally.
4K Video Downloader Error FAQs [Solved]
The most comprehensive 4K downloader error list and corresponding solutions are given in this article. 4k downloader crack, 4k downloader can't parse link and more errors and solutions are included for your reference.