How to Stream Video Music from Laptop to TV Wireless?
With a huge collection of videos and music in your laptop, it will surely be pleasant to watch movies while chatting with friends on it. But compared to a HD and showy TV screen only yards away, this 15-inch screen seems kind of feeble. 5KPlayer here helps you wirelessly connect laptop to TV to stream movies, and you can enjoy the video collection on a bigger screen without either cables or any latency.
Two Steps to Set up Wireless Connection from Laptop to TV
Download 5KPlayer, install and launch it on your Mac or PC. This self-integrated wireless connection constructor can easily channel the audio and video from your laptop to Apple TV through only mouse clicks. No clunky cables or plugins will be required.
Step 1: Set up the wireless connection from laptop to TV
* Tap the AirPlay icon on the top right of 5KPlayer, select your Apple TV 4 name in the drop-down list to set up the wireless connection.
* Note: Please confirm your laptop and TV are connected to the same wireless network before you can start to stream video or audio.
Step 3: Choose the video/audio on your laptop to stream to Apple TV 4 wirelessly
* Kindly be noted that the AirPlay icon in 5KPlayer will turn red if the wireless connection is successful, thus providing an immediate indicator for users to troubleshoot wireless connection problems.
* Use the Video or Music button on the main interface, pick the video/audio from your laptop to stream wirelessly to Apple TV 4.
* During the laptop to TV wireless streaming process, your laptop is a flexible controller to the TV. It is capable of volume adjust and subtitle/soundtrack selection, all listed in the shortcut menu in the playback area.