- Directly send iPhone movies to Mac/PC no quality loss;
- Easily transfer HEIC to JPG & export to computer/Mac;
- Lossless transfer, migrate from small screen to bigger.
Written by Amanda
New iPhone 11 were expected to date with you in September 2019 with various fascinating new features that you definitelty want to fiddle with each feature clearly including iPhone 11 screen mirroring, iOS 13 AirPlay Mirroring, AirPlay iPhone XS, etc. This post focuses on how to screen mirroring iPhone 11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/7 Plus and old version iPhones (6S/6/SE/5 etc) to Mac/PC/Apple TV to free you from the restricted small screens to a clearer and more touching media world.
To realize iOS 13 iPhone 11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7 screen mirroring to Mac/PC, you need a professional iOS 13 screen mirroring app called 5KPlayer to turn your Mac/PC into an AirPlay receiver like Apple TV to wirelessly screen share your iPhone's content on your Mac/PC without occupying a byte. It is also compatible with older version iPhone screen mirroring like iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5/4 etc to Mac/PC.
Before iOS 13 iPhone 11 screen mirroring, you should know what screen mirrroring is. Screen mirroring is literally tells that you can make your iPhone screen show on Mac/PC/Apple TV. More practically, you can enjoy videos, music, games, photos, etc from your iOS 13 iPhone 11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/7 Plus on Mac/PC/Apple TV. So, screen mirroring iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/7 Plus to Mac/PC/Apple TV is a good way to make full use of your new iPhone and turn your home to a media center.
iOS 13 iPhone 11 Screen Mirroing Supports 4K and More.
4K streaming on iOS 13 iPhone will definitely not be a difficulty since Apple has enabled iPhone 6S/6S Plus to shoot 4K videos in 2015. So it is easy for you to capture every detail in your life in 4K UHD with the newest iPhone 11 and use iPhone screen mirroring to amplify your happiness and share with your friends. By well handle the FPS, pixels, frame width & height, size, etc of a video and audio, the screen mirroring app 5KPlayer will enable your Mac/PC to be compatible with any file that iPhone screen mirror to, like AirPlay 3D movies, Apple music, 1080p, 720p, MP4, etc videos. Ends? Definitely not. iPhone 11 had come with three cameraa that is designed for better photograph and probably for delivering the kind of AR experience in the future. Will iPhone 11 screen mirroring supports AR? The answer will be confirmed hereafter.
iOS 13 iPhone 11 Screen Mirroring = A Portable Media Center
After the release of iPhone 7/7 Plus, Apple has maken iPhone 7 up to 1mm thinner and the Internet storage is proved right to start at 32GB instead of 16GB, and up to 256 GB. And iPhone 8 is expected to ship with 64GB or 128GB entry-level and 256GB end-level of internal storage accompanying 3GB of RAM. That means your iPhone 11/X/8 or 7 (Plus) is much lighter yet larger in capacity to store more media files. So, you can AirPlay iPhone 11 with various HD 3D movies, videos, TV shows, music songs, etc wherever there is Mac, PC or Apple TV.
* As Apple AirPlay doesn't natively supports iOS 13 iPhone screen mirroring to Mac/PC, you need install a screen mirroring app as receiver on Mac/PC to make the computer iPhone 11 display. From 5KPlayer VS X-Mirage VS Airserver, we found that 5KPlayer is the most suitable screen mirroring app among the three authoritative AirPlay servers for it's free of charge, easy to operate, acceptable to various file formats and compatible with any iPhone screen mirroring including iPhone 11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/7 Plus/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/5/4 etc. Besides, 5KPlayer recently updated to version 6.0 to help iOS 13 iPhone screen mirroring smoothly and solve the playback problem of 4K videos recorded by iPhone 11 and before.
* To iOS 13 screen mirroring iPhone 11 to Mac/PC, you need Mac computers with OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 or later including iMac (mid 2011), Mac mini (mid 2011), MacBook Air (mid 2011), MacBook Pro (early 2011), Mac Pro (late 2013) and their newer versions. There is no specific requirements for Windows PC if you use AirPlay server 5KPlayer, which means you can hassle-free AirPlay iPhone 11 to Windows 10.
Step 1: Download and install screen mirroring app 5KPlayer on your Mac or PC. Then double click to launch it.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone 11 and computer to the same WiFi network.
Step 3: Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone/iPad to access the control center.
Step 4: Choose AirPlay -> find screen mirroring -> turn on Mirroring, and then make your iPhone 11 screen mirroring start.
Notice: When the iPhone 11 screen mirroring is activated, you can see a Record icon that is used to help you record iPhone 11 screen.
When referring to iOS 13 screen mirroring iPhone 11 to Apple TV, the method is as simple as iPhone 8/7/7 Plus screen mirroring to Mac/PC.
Requirements: Apple TV 4/3/2 with the latest Apple TV software to enable iOS 13 screen mirroring.
Step 1. Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone/iPad/iPod to access the control center.
Step 2. Activate AirPlay to enable iPhone 11 screen mirroring and select the target Apple TV to iOS 13 screen mirroring.
Here's how to use iOS 11 AirPlay Mirroring to mirror the entire screen of iPhone 8/7/6S/6 & Plus, iPad Pro to Mac, PC and Apple TVAirPlay Mirroring iOS 11 iPhone 7/iPad
Get iOS 11 AirPlay Mirroring guide here to wirelessly AirPlay Mirroring iOS 11 iPhone 7/iPad and screen mirror iPhone to Mac/PC.AirPlay iPhone iPad without Apple TV
AirPlay without Apple TV is feasible as long as you follow this guide with 3 methods to AirPlay mirroring and stream video music to Mac PC HDTV without the need of Apple TV.
Copyright © 2020 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.