Best Solutions to Solve 4K Video Not Playing Problem on PC Mac Mobile
How to solve 4K videos playing error? How to play 4K UHD videos on PC/Mac/iPhone/? How to avoid 4K video playback freezing, crashing or not loading at all? It is not easy to play 4K (res at 3840 X 2160p) ultra HD videos on your Windows 8.1/Windows 7 or Mac EI Capitan for free, not with high performance hardware and a decent 4K video player. Don't worry, this article will lead you to solve 4K video playing errors and fix 4K video not playing problem on your PC, Mac or Mobile one by one.
>>> Guide to 4K 8K UHD Videos Free Play/Download/AirPlay <<<
Typical 4K Video Playing Errors Await for Cure:
1. "Stutter or glitch while 4K videos playing."
2. "Error reading a 4k (4kUHD) video."
3. "Shows 'Not supported content' error message."
4. "4K video playback totally freeze on PC."
5. "Video Player crashes while playing 4K video."
Those are the common 4K video playing errors put forward by real users on various forums. Differentiated by computer OS, here summarized the reasons of 4K video playing errors as well as the solution to 4K video not playing problems.
How to Fix 4K Video Playing Error on Windows and Mac OS?
For Windows: As we know, Windows 10 natively supports 4K videos playing as Microsoft added support for H.265 (HEVC) in Windows 10. It is like that a module was embedded in the OS, of course you need a video player to invoke this module to decode 4K video and set it play. But if you have a 4K video player such as 5KPlayer which supports to decode H.265 codec and play 4K videos in MKV, MPEG-4 natively, even on Windows 8.1, Windows 7 or Windows XP, you don't have to worry about 4K video not playing on your PC.
For Mac: There are only two preparations you need to do before playing 4K resolution videos on Mac – Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.11 and an external 4K video player! A 4K video player plays the most important role in fixing 4K video playing error, just click open file with 5KPlayer and you can view you 4K video clip immediately.
Ultimate solution to fix 4K video playing error on PC and Mac:
1. Download and install 5KPlayer.
2. Download 4K videos from YouTube with 5KPlayer to get 4K UHD video resource.
3. Choose open files with this 4K video player or simply drag & drop the target 4K video to the player icon.
4. Relax and start to enjoy watching a nice 4K video.