Written by Jason
"Does anyone know any H.265 player which plays x265 HEVC codec file? I already tried VLC, POT PLAYER, KMPLAYER, GOM PLAYER...!! Not working properly! Any help?"
H.265/HEVC is a cutting-edge, high-efficiency video codec that particularly useful for streaming 4K/8K video. Higher efficiency usually comes with complexity and that is why H.265 codec is far more difficult to play. Here shows how you can playback HEVC on your PC or Mac with a high-efficiency H.265/HEVC player.
5KPlayer is one true and genuine only H.265 video player which plays video files encoded with H.265 + HEVC snappily. Free download this robust H.265/HEVC player now to play your H.265 coded 4K/5K/8K 360-degree ultra HD videos naturally and without effort.
H.265, also known as HEVC, short for High Efficiency Video Coding which is designed to substantially improve coding efficiency compared to H.264/AVC. HEVC encoders can trade off computational complexity, compression rate, robustness to errors, etc. Playing H.265 files can be tricky, so a powerful H.265/HEVC video player is required which not only plays the specific H.265/HEVC video file but also compatible with your OS edition.
- "As the problems I occurred, the latest VLC media player still does not support H.265 video playback perfectly: there is stutters, not showing audio, etc issues."
Why some players claim to be the best x265 player but indeed they are not working when the users trying to playback H.265 files?
1.For some operating system such as Windows 10, it supports playing HEVC videos natively. So, some H.265 players actually can't play H.265/HEVC files without the supporting of the specific OS.
2. Other media player needed HEVC/H.265 codec pack or third party H.265 decoder software to help decoding the specific X265/HEVC files, means this sort of H.265/HEVC player won't play H.265 files solely.
Step 1: Free download this free H.265 Player.
5KPlayer is simple and lightweight; you will free download, install and launch this high efficient player for H.265 on your Mac or PC in a snap.
Step 2: Play the target H.265/HEVC video file.
* Drag & drop H.265 file to the main panel of this free H.265 player;
* Click "Video" button on the main interface to add H.265 video for playback;
* Right click on target H.265 file, and navigate to "Open with 5KPlayer" option.
Copyright © 2019 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.