5KPlayer > Video Music Player > Video Cutting Player
Posted by Kaylee Wood | Last update: August 28, 2019
Want to save the interesting clips from a video for collecting, later editing or making GIF? Need to shorten the camera footage for uploading to Facebook or Twitter? Best video cutting player – 5KPlayer is the key to cut videos into small clips directly and easily while you are playing the content on computer. Fast and no quality loss. Get the interesting segments immediately.
1. Commonly, you are just attracted by a small section of a movie and want to save the clip immediately, so you hope there is a cutter on your media player to cut video and get the specific part.
2. Sometimes, a video is too long to upload, you need to trim it into small clips for that purpose. BTW, Twitter extends video limit to 140s, Facebook 45 minutes, Instagram 60s and Snapchat 10s.
3. Some footage you record with digital cameras, iPhone or GoPro may have some dead boring parts, so you can trim the unnecessary contents and keep the interesting ones with a video cutting player.
4. Video cutting must be one of the most important parts for a video editing process, so you can save certain frames from a movie or recording for later editing like merging or adding effects. With the proper media player trimmer, different sections of a video can be saved with clicks of a mouse during media playback.
5. Also, neat things with clips when the downloaded videos contain annoying advertisements.
Accordingly, you want to cut your videos many times. Therefore, through a media player with trimmer, you can trim out the bad and keep the good without the need to turn to a third-party video editor. Any interesting videos and memorable contents can be cut into small segments for further editing, enjoyment and sharing at once.
Luckily, the highly-praised video music player 5KPlayer is under active delopment to be a video cutting player that you can use to capture any section of a video at will. This video cutting solution helps grasp any beautiful and exciting moment you want to collect as the best video samples for editing or uploading. Create small video clips with mouse of clicks without any technical skills. Easy, fast and 100% remain the details. After cutting, you can also play the clips with 5KPlayer to check whether the cut is satisfying or not.
Step 1. Free Download 5KPlayer, install and launch it on your computer.
Step 2. On the main user interface, click on "Video" icon to choose the video you want to cut from your local folder.
Step 3. When your video is playing, click on the "scissors" icon on the playback bar to access the cutting window.
Step 4. Video cutting player 5KPlayer will show your video frame by frame, and you can drag the progress bar in the lower left window to choose the section you want to cut for keep. In the right part, you can set the play speed, volume and color for the cut video.
Step 5. After choosing and settings, click on "Save file" and then 5KPlayer will automatically cut the video for you.
Notice: 5KPlayer is a hardware-accelerated video player that can activate GPU for video decoding and conversion, so you don't need to worry about the speed and fluency when cutting 4K HD MP4 MKV etc videos. As for advanced editing like cropping and merging, this video player trimmer now can't satisfy such requirements except trimming. If you are an video editing enthusiast, you can use professional video editor VideoProc to edit your cut videos with peace of mind.
Besides a video cutting player for media playing and shortening videos, 5KPlayer also extends its capability to online video music downloads and media streaming. Thus you can download videos from Vevo, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc as many as possible, trim what you want and stream the media files to big screen.
How to Bookmark a Video to Save the Specific Video Points?How to bookmark video so as to remember the position of a video easily? Bookmark video player can give some helps.
Top 4 Free 360° Video Players Windows 10/Mac DownloadHere is a list of top 4 360° video player for Windows 10/Mac out the market that you can use to play 360 degree videos to have the immersive experience on PC and Mac.
Free VP9 Player for VP9/VP8 Video Playback on Mac/Windows OSHere we introduce you 2 professional VP9 players that can decode VP9 codec as well as VP8 and play back these videos smoothly without glitches.
Copyright © 2023 Digiarty Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. All other products or name brands are trademarks of their respective holders. All logos, trademarks and images relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the Internet that are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.