- Directly send iPhone movies to Mac/PC no quality loss;
- Easily transfer HEIC to JPG & export to computer/Mac;
- Lossless transfer, migrate from small screen to bigger.
• Airplay not working on PopcornTime after update to 7.2?
• Apple TV 7.2 doesn't allow streaming from Popcorn?
• Popcorn time can't find Apple TV?
• Airplay stopped working with popcorn?
• Popcorn Time doesn't see Apple TV on OSX 10.10.423?
If you find the above problems are what you are encountering, then you are at the right place to get them solved! Click to view and solve other PopcornTime not working problems.
5KPlayer seeks to become the major player in the field of AirPlay compatibility to deal with any AirPlay not working problems. If your Popcorn Time turns out not streaming to Apple TV, one of the most convenient and direct ways is to get yourself a 5KPlayer.
Step 3. Open a video file you want to play and it will be directly streamed from Mac/Windows 10/8/7 PC to Apple TV.
Note: Make sure that the files are AirPlay compatible; otherwise, you may need to get proper convert software to have those files converted.
Note: 5KPlayer 4.5/4.6 version currently does not support AirPlay to AppleTV, but older versions are AirPlay supported, compatible only with AppleTV 3 and lower. You can download previous 5KPlayer versions from: http://www.filepuma.com/download/5kplayer_4.3-14888/
This article shares some experience in solving Netflix not working on Windows 10/Windows 8 problems.Best Video Streaming Service
This article compares those video streaming service and offers you an ultimate solution to stream video online or offline.Why AirPlay Not Working on iOS 9?
Learn to solve AirPlay not working from Mac/PC to Apple TV, or from iPhone/iPad iOS 9 to Mac/PC through this tutorial.
Copyright © 2018 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
AirPlay®, iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. DearMob's 5KPlayer is not developed by or affiliated with Apple Inc.