- 2-Way transfer videos between iPhone & PC/Mac;
- Batch convert HEIC photos to JPG at one go;
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies, Apple music;
Written by Jason
VLC is surely the No.1 open-source, cross-platform media player that plays most multimedia files including MTS/M2TS (AVCHD). If you want to use MTS VLC player to play and convert MTS/M2TS files specifically, you can easily handle your MTS VLC player with this guide in hand. Bonus, you can find solutions to MTS VLC problems like MTS VLC no sound and VLC MTS no video.
Not only MTS VLC player can play and convert MTS/M2TS (AVCHD), the rising star 5KPlayer, once beating VLC on Softonic Downloads, is a standalone and professional MTS player capabling of playing any HD UHD files including MTS/M2TS (AVCHD), 4K, 5K, 8K, etc and solving MTS VLC no sound/no video problem.
Actually, there is no perfect thing in the world, so does VLC. There are kinds of MTS VLC player problems like MTS VLC no sound, MTS VLC no video, VLC subtitle delay, etc. how to fix VLC not working? There are kinds of ways advisable for you to get out of the confusion.
1. VLC Subtitle Delay? You can open the VLC, click on Tools -> Track Synchronization, and sync Subtitles/Video by setting the Advance of subtitles over video and speed of the subtitles, then choose Refresh.
2. MTS VLC No Sound? If your MTS VLC player is set mute, the solution is quite easy. You just click the speaker icon bottom right of your computer and click Mixer to unmute your MTS VLC player. If that doesn't work, you need to adjust VLC audio settings. First launch VLC and then click Tool->Preferences to get to Simple Preferences interface, now choose Audio to get Audio Settings. Make sure the "Enable audio" box is checked and then choose "Automatic" at "Output" dropdown list. You can refer to this guide if there is any VLC audio delay problem.
3. MTS VLC Player Can't Play MTS? This is probably because that you have older version of VLC, and you need to update your software to the newest version. Another reason is that your computer is too slow to play the MTS/M2TS (AVCHD) due to a constant 100% or near 100% usage of an underpowered CPU and what you need to do is to open up the Task Manager and stop some process. If these aren't helpful, maybe you can try another excellent MTS player called 5KPlayer.
5KPlayer – Best Free VLC MTS Player Alternative Deserving Downloading:
5KPlayer is another powerful MTS player that even better than VLC as it can perfectly deal with VLC not playing MP4 files, VLC can't play MKV, VLC h265 hevc playback problems, etc. It plays any HD UHD 4K 8K MKV MPEG AVCHD DVD MP4 MP3 etc video music smoothly and it can also one-click to convert MTS/M2TS to any other format you like in seconds.
When refer to VLC AirPlay, it needs to adopt external helps in order to perform AirPlay successfully. Under the circumstance, 5KPlayer, as the standalone AirPlay server, will help to remove all the obstacles that you can AirPlay from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac/PC and Mac/PC to Apple TV. In addition, it is a free online video music downloader for you to get various movies, TV shows, sports games, music songs online as many as you like.
Here you can get the successful AVCHD VLC playback tip to play any AVCHD file from various digital camcorders or cameras.Solve VLC H265 HEVC 4K Playback Problems
How to solve VLC h265 HEVC playback issues? Here provides the answer that is easy to understand.Best Free VLC Alternative
Here the best free VLC alternative comes to help free play any video, audio, DVDs and even 4K, 5K, 8K UHD videos on Mac PC.
Copyright © 2018 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other products or name brands are trademarks of their respective holders. All logos, trademarks and images relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the Internet that are not used for commercial use. DearMob's software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.