- 2-Way transfer videos between iPhone & PC/Mac;
- Batch convert HEIC photos to JPG at one go;
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies, Apple music;
Posted by Amanda Hu | Last updated: October 12, 2019
Can't play AMR files? How to play AMR files and MP3, WAV, OGG, etc audio files on Windows/Mac/mobile phones? For your refernence, you can get the W-W-W tips here to handle this infrequently used audio format and solve your AMR file won't play problem once for all.
Without installing any codec, plugin or converting the audio format, 5KPlayer will allow you to directly and smoothly play AMR, MP3, OGG, AAC, FLAC, DTS, Dolby, etc files on Mac/Windows. Besides a versatile AMR player, 5KPlayer also offers you access to 4K 1080p 720 MP4 MKV WMV etc download and playback.
Step 1: Free download this AMR player, install and run it on your Mac/PC.
Step 2. Play AMR files. You have 4 ways to import your files:
1. Click the "Music" button on the main interface t and then choose the AMR file you want to play from the popping-up window.
2. Find the AMR audio you saved in your local folder, then drag'n drop the file directly to 5KPlayer.
3. Right click the AMR file you want to play and choose Open with 5KPlayer.
4. Set 5KPlayer as your default AMR player and then double-click your AMR files to open.
Step 3. Now you can enjoy your AMR files.
What would be the best macOS audio player? Where can I free download this audio player for Mac? Read on.Best Free FLAC Player Download
The best free FLAC player is recommended here to help play lossless FLAC music files ripped from CD or downloaded online.Download Best Free Ogg Player
Learn how to download the best free Ogg player to play music files in Ogg format on Mac and Windows.
Copyright © 2019 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.