What is Apple Music TV?
Simply put, Apple Music TV is a free, MTV-style, curated and 24-hour live stream music TV channel. There are 24/7-hour broadcastings of popular music videos, Apple original contents, concert films, interviews, live shows, live events, etc. Also, you can get exclusive premieres of new music videos every Friday and see the world’s music artists to celebrate their new album releases.
How to Watch Apple Music TV?
Apple Music TV channel is US-only available as of now, and you can watch it through Apple Music app or Apple TV app.
Basic requirements to Apple Music TV live stream:
1. Make sure you are US resident.
2. Your device has Apple Music app or Apple TV app.
* Apple Music app is available on: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android devices, Mac, and Apple TV.
BTW, you can access Apple Music on iOS devices running iOS 8.4 or later, iPadOS devices running iPadOS 13 or later, Mac with macOS Catalina or later, Apple Watch with watchOS 2.2 or later, Apple TV, Apple CarPlay and Apple HomePod. Besides, Apple Music is also available for Android devices running version 4.3 or later, Chrome OS devices, Amazon Echo devices and Sonos speakers. However, Apple Music web player hasn’t add Apple Music TV feature at present.
* Apple TV app is available on: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Apple TV, and also third-party devices,
- Samsung: QLED 8K Q9, Q8 Series (2019, 2020); QLED 4K Q9, Q8, Q7, Qx Series (2018, 2019, 2020); UHD 8, 7, 6 Series (2018, 2019, 2020); FHD/HD 5,4 Series (2018, 2019, 2020); Serif Series (2019, 2020); The Frame Series (2018, 2019, 2020); The Sero Series (2019, 2020), QLED 4K Q6 Series (2018, 2019).
- Roku: 4K TV A000X, C000X, 6000X, 7000X; TV 8000X, D000X; Smart Soundbar 9101X; onn™ Smart Soundbar 9100X; Express 3900X, 3930X; Express+ 3910X, 3931X; HD 3932X; Streaming Stick 3600X, 3800X; Streaming Stick+ 3810X, 3811X; Premiere 3920X, 4620X; Premiere+ 3921X, 4630X; Ultra 4640X, 4660X, 4661X, 4670X; Ultra LT 4662X; 2 4210X, 4205X; 3 4200X, 4230X.
- Amazon Fire TV: Stick 4K (2018); Stick – Gen 2 (2016); Stick – Basic Edition (2017); Cube (Gen 2); Cube (Gen 1); Gen 3 (2017); Nebula Soundbar – Fire TV Edition; Edition – Toshiba 4K (2018, 2020); Edition – Insignia 4K (2018, 2020); Edition – Toshiba HD (2018); Edition – Insignia HD (2018); Edition – Onida HD (2019).
- LG: OLED – RX, ZX, WX, GX, CX, BX series (2020); OLED – R9, Z9, W9, E9, C9, B9 series (2019); OLED – B8, C8, G8, E8 Series (2018); NanoCell – Nano 99, 97, 95, 90, 85, 80 series (2020); NanoCell – SM99, SM95, SM90, SM86, SM81 series (2019); UHD TV – UN85, UN73, UN71, UN70, UN69 series (2020); UHD TV – UM80, UM75, UM73, UM71, UM69 series (2019); SuperUHD TV – SK9, SK8 series (2018); UHD TV – UK62 and above, UK7 series (2018).
- Vizio: OLED (2020); P Series Quantum X (2019, 2020); P Series Quantum (2018, 2019, 2020); P Series (2016, 2017, 2018); M Series Quantum (2019, 2020); M Series (2016, 2017, 2018); E Series (2016, 2017, and 2018 UHD models); V Series (2019, 2020); D Series (2018, 2019).
- Sony: Z8H Series (2020), A9S Series (2020), A8H Series (2020), X95H Series (2020), X90H Series (2020), X85H Series (2020), X80H Series (2020), Z9G Series (2019), A9G Series (2019), X950G Series (2019), X850G Series (2019 55”, 65”, 75”, and 85” models), Z9F Series (2018), A9F Series (2018).
BTW: Apple TV app will soon be available on new Xbox Series X and Series S game consoles, and Sony PS5.
1. Watch Apple Music TV on iPhone, iPad and Mac
With the native Apple Music app or the Apple TV app, just open the app and tap Browse > tap the Watch button to start watching. To live stream Apple Music TV on Android devices, just make use of the Apple Music app.
2. Watch Apple Music TV on TV
No matter you are using an Apple TV, a third-party smart TV or an AirPlay-2 enabled TV, you can use Apple TV app to live stream the Apple Music TV broadcastings. Simply tap the Browse section and choose Watch Now.
3. Apple Music TV Live Stream on PC
We have found online that many websites suggest you to watch Apple Music TV through visiting Apple.co/AppleMusicTV in your web browser, if your device can’t download Apple Music app and Apple TV app. However, the truth is that the site link only takes me to the Apple TV app and I didn’t find where to watch Apple Music TV channel. Now that you are thinking about how to watch Apple Music TV on PC, here is an indirect way to realize that.
5KPlayer, an AirPlay-enabled software, can help turn your Windows 10 PC into an AirPlay receiver, thus to receive what’s AirPlay streamed from iPhone iPad.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and computer to the same WiFi network.
Step 2. Free download 5KPlayer, install and launch it on your PC.
Step 3. Click on the “DLNA AirPlay” icon on the main UI of 5KPlayer, and turn on the AirPlay service.
Step 4. Turn on Screen Mirroring option on your iPhone or iPad, tap Screen Mirroring and then choose 5KPlayer to connect from the list.
* Swipe up from the bottom of any screen of your idevice if you have an iPad/iPhone with iOS 11 or earlier, or swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen if you have an iPad with iOS 12/iOS 13/iPadOS or iPhone with iOS 12/13.
Step 5. Play Apple Music TV channel in Apple Music app or Apple TV app on your iPhone or iPad, and 5KPlayer will instantly receive the contents and display them on PC without lags.
BTW, if there is an Apple Music TV channel M3U8 link, you can also use 5KPlayer to directly play M3U8 link to enjoy the live streams.