Posted by Kaylee Wood | Last update: April 28, 2020
From the official statistics, there are over four billion DLNA-certified or UPnP-enabled devices supporting UPnP/DLNA media streaming from UPnP media server Windows 10. Your Samsung phone, Sony TV, PS 3/4 or Xbox 360/One has got ready to communicate with your Windows computer, and now it's your task to get an ideal UPnP media server to gain endless videos music to realize multi-screen media sharing.
UPnP Server Windows 10 5KPlayer installed, and your computer will turn into an UPnP media server with numerous videos music files. Just connect your computer and DLNA-compliant devices to the same network, and your Android, TV, PS or Xbox will access the media library on computer to realize multi-screen share.
Step 1. Connect your Windows 10 computer and DLNA-certified device like Samsung TV to the same WiFi network.
Step 2. Activate 5KPlayer UPnP Function.
1. Click on "DLNA AirPlay" icon on the main UI of 5KPlayer or choose Settings on the top right corner of 5KPlayer.
2. Turn on the DLNA service and DLNA device to make sure the Service status and Device status is Running.
Step 3. Add Media Files to 5KPlayer UPnP Media Server.
1. Go back to the main UI of 5KPlayer and click on Library.
2. Click on DLNA Server to add media files to 5KPlayer by clicking the Add Folder or Add Files icon.
3. Click Add Files and then choose the media files to 5KPlayer DLNA media server.
Step 4. Access 5KPlayer UPnP Media Server on DLNA Devices.
1. Open your smart TV, and find the search icon.
2. Search 5KPlayer server.
3. Choose the media files in 5KPlayer to play with your TV.
Any DLNA-certified device with search function could access 5KPlayer media library to realize multi-screen DLNA media streaming, and the device could be PlayStation 3/4, Xbox 360/One, Speaker, smart TV, DLNA streaming to Apple TV etc. Besides, you could use 5KPlayer as a DLNA player and DLNA controller to have more fun.
Copyright © 2021 Digiarty Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5KPlayer & DearMob are brands of Digiarty Software, Inc. All other products or name brands are trademarks of their respective holders. All logos, trademarks and images relating to other companies that may be contained wherein are applied in the Internet that are not used for commercial use. Digiarty's software is not developed by or affiliated with such companies.