- Directly send iPhone movies to Mac/PC no quality loss;
- Easily transfer HEIC to JPG & export to computer/Mac;
- Lossless transfer, migrate from small screen to bigger.
Note: To AirPlay Mirroring iOS 11/12 to Mac, you need Mac computers with OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 or later including macOS Mojave.
Step 1: Free download iOS 12/11 Screen Mirroring server 5KPlayer, install and launch it on your Mac or Windows PC.
Step 2: Connect your iOS 12/11 device and computer in the same WiFi network.
Step 3: Enable iOS 12/11 Screen Mirroring iOS 12/11 to mirror iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6S/6/iPad (Pro) etc to Mac/PC.
* Swipe up from the bottom of the screen of your iPhone, iPad, iPod to access the Control Center. (These iDevices could automatically detect your computer's name.) if you have an iPhone 6S or newer, you can use 3D touch to firmly press the button to bring up the device list.
* Tap Screen Mirroring on iOS 12/11 and then choose the name of your computer to connect from a list of AirPlay-enabled devices. You can also press the Screen Mirroring icon firmly to open the device list in case you have 3D touch enabled iPhone. Then the iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6S/6 & Plus/iPad (Pro) iOS 11/12 AirPlay Mirroring will begin.
Note: The whole screen of your iOS 12/11 iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6S Plus/iPad Pro is now displayed on computer lively, and you can also use 5KPlayer to screen record iPhone/iPad in case that the native iOS 11/12 screen recording not working issue happens. Want to enjoy whats on your Mac/PC on 4K Apple TV, 5KPlayer will make that true through connecting Mac/PC to Apple TV.
Step 1: Connect your iOS 12/11 iPhone/iPad/iPod and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
Step 2: Swipe up from the bottom of your iOS 12/11 device screen to access Control Center.
Step 3: Tap AirPlay Mirroring icon on your iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6S/6 & Plus/iPad (Pro).
Step 4: Tap the name of your Apple TV and then iOS 12/11 AirPlaying Mirroring flows.
Now you can see the entire iOS 12/11 iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/7 Plus/6S/6/iPad (Pro) screen etc on the Apple TV. If you want to fill your TV screen with the image from your iOS 12/11 device, you might need to adjust your TV's aspect ratio or zoom settings to achieve that.
5KPlayer is not only a powerful AirPlay server for iOS 12/11 Screen Mirroring delivering excellent performance in AirPlay Mirroring iPhone XS/X/8/7/7 Plus/6/iPad Pro etc to Mac/PC, but also a great Airserver/Airparrot/reflector/Beamer alternative to record screens and stream videos movies music. Besides an AirPlay server for iOS 12/11 AirPlay Mirroring, 5KPlayer combines a lot of roles like video music player for 4K HD 1080p MP4 MKV etc videos, MP3 AAC WMA ect music playback and YouTube downloader to download videos music song playlists from 300+ sites.
AirPlay without Apple TV is feasible as long as you follow this guide with 3 methods to AirPlay mirroring and stream video music to Mac PC HDTV without the need of Apple TV.AirPlay Mirroring iOS 12 iPhone 7 Plus/iPad
Get iOS 12 AirPlay Mirroring guide here to wirelessly AirPlay Mirroring iOS 12 iPhone 7/iPad and screen mirror iPhone to Mac/PC.How to Screen Mirroring iPhone 7/7 Plus?
Follow this guide for iOS 12 iPhone 7 screen mirroring to screen mirror iPhone 7/6S/6 & Plus/SE etc to Mac/PC/Apple TV.
Copyright © 2019 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.