How to Enable AirPlay on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/SE iOS 9 Or iOS 7 Before?
This article discusses how to enable AirPlay on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/SE iOS 9 to stream video auido from iPhone to Mac/PC. Turn on AirPlay on your iPhone 6s/6s Plus iOS 9, and with the help of all-in-one AirPlay receiver & sender — 5KPlayer, your can stream movies and music songs from iPhone to Mac/PC easier than ever.
How to Turn On AirPlay on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/SE iOS 9.3 Or Before?
If you are trying to enable AirPlay on iPhone iOS 7 or newer, the AirPlay icon has been removed to the control center, thus providing a shortcut for users to turn on AirPlay on iPhone and stream videos. Please find out the iOS version number in your iPhone > General > About and find out your iOS version.
- Enable AirPlay on iPhone iOS 9.3/8 users: For users installing iOS 8/iOS 9 and even newer, you only need to swipe up from the buttom of iPhone screen to reveal the Control Center, AirPlay is next to the AirDrop button.
Note: Connect iPhone and Mac/Windows/Apple TV into the same Wi-Fi before your turn on AirPlay.
- Enable AirPlay on iPhone iOS 6 and before: For users installing iOS 6 or earlier, follow the steps below to turn on AirPlay on iPhone:
* Double tap the iPhone or iPad' s home button to get the fast app switcher.
* Swipe the fast app switcher to the right. The first time you do this, you'll get the music control and rotation lock button(on the left).
* Swipe to the right again. Then you can get AirPlay icon, hit the icon to start video or music AirPlay.
After successfully enabling AirPlay on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/SE iOS 9, 5KPlayer can walk you through AirPlay videos in MP4, MOV, M4V, or AirPlay music in MP3 AAC [AirPlay only supports the mentioned 5 format]. If the video you are watching just won't stream after AirPlay is enabled, learn how to change video format into AirPlays-supported ones. One more thing to note is that 5KPlayer also works fine if you want to use directly AirPlay from PC to Apple TV, or stream movies from Mac to Apple TV, be it 4K/5K/1080p, which empowers you to watch downloaded HD videos on TV.
How to Turn Off AirPlay on iPhone?
Remember to turn off AirPlay on iPhone 6s/6s Plus when you have finished the video streaming for longer battery life. Just swipe up from the iPhone screen again, click the AirPlay icon, then you're good to go.
* Disconnecting iPhone from the WiFi can also turn off AirPlay.
How To Use iPhone AirPlay Mirroring to Mac/Windows/Apple TV?
When you successfully enables AirPlay on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/SE iOS 9 anc connects iPhone to the AirPlay destination, you may find the "Mirroring" slider available to turn on. AirPlay Mirroring iPhone screen with 5KPlayer can blast everything on your mobile phone to Mac or Windows without lag, including the desktop, photos, slide shows. For more instruction please read how to use screen mirroring iPhone 6s/6s Plus.