- 2-Way transfer videos between iPhone & PC/Mac;
- Batch convert HEIC photos to JPG at one go;
- Remove DRM from iTunes movies, Apple music;
Posted by Amanda Hu | Last updated: October 12, 2019
Alert! GomLab products now packaged with malware and GOM Media Player Malware is the most annoying one that will cause various problems like change the default browser. It starts bundling malware with the installation or update of GOM Player, which causes issues like ads popping up regularly when browsing and setting the browser to open multiple webpages on launch. How to remove GOM Player malware/adware/virus safely and completely? Please check the guides here.
Free download the best free GOM Player alternative 5KPlayer with built-in 450+ video codecs and 180+ audio codecs to play videos movies music in MKV AVI FLV MP4 WMV MP3 AAC OGG etc without any malware/adware/virus/spyware harming your computer. And this GOM Player alternative can download videos music from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc to help you get rid of popup ads and Internet interruption.
Solution 1. End GOM Media Player Process in Task Manager to Remove GOM Player Malware.
* Press "Ctrl + Shift + Esc" keys to call out Windows Task Manager.
* Click Processess to find GOM Player process or suspicious processes and select End Process.
Solution 2. Remove GOM Player Malware/Adware Extensions on Browser.
* For Google Chrome Users: Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar -> click Tools –> click Extensions -> Click the trash can icon to remove GOM Player and unwanted extensions.
* For Internet Explorer Users: Open Internet Explorer-> click Tools button -> click Manage add-ons -> Remove or Disable the GOM Player and related add-on.
* For Mozilla Firefox Users: Click the menu button on firefox -> click Add-ons -> select the Extensions or Appearance panel -> remove GOM Player and unwanted or unknown extensions.
Solution 3. Uninstall GOM Media Player & Suspicious Programs from Control Panel to Avoid GOM Player Malware.
* For Windows 10 Users: Click Start Menu -> Click All Apps -> Find out GOM Player and other unwanted programs -> Right-click on it and select Uninstall.
* For Windows 8 Users: Click on bottom left corner of the screen -> Click on Control Panel -> Click Uninstall a Program -> Choose GOM Player from the list and click Uninstall button.
* For Windows 7/Vista/Vista Users: Click Start Menu and choose Control Panel -> Click Uninstall a program -> Select GOM Player and then click Change/Remove in the Currently Installed Programs window.
Best & Smartest Way to Remove GOM Player Malware Permanently: Use GOM Player Alternative – 5KPlayer
Obviously, it is quite complicated and time-consuming to remove GOM Media Player malware/adware extensions or uninstall GOM Player and then install a media player like GOM Media Player to play videos movies music when you need. And you can't assure the media player you choose is 100% perfect to keep you away from the malware/adware/virus problems, thus a GOM Player alternative named 5KPlayer is provided here for your preference.
Best Free Malware Remover 5KPlayer – Recommended: 5KPlayer is definitely the best free GOM Media Player alternative to remove GOM Player malware/adware/virus, MplayerX malware, KMPlayer malware, etc once for all. What's more, this powerful GOM Player alternative perfectly compatible with Windows10/Mac OS X/macOS Sierra can:
* Fix GOM Player Windows 10 problems and bugs without any hassle.
* Support 450+ video codecs and 180+ audio codecs to play MKV AVI WMV MP4 FLV ASF F4V SWF MP3 AAC OGG FLAC etc files.
* Play 4K 5K 8K UHD and 1080p HD videos movies smoothly.
* Act as the best free VLC alternative, KMPlayer/ MPlayer/WMP/QuickTime Player alternate, etc when your default media player is broken.
* Download 4K 5K 8K 360 VR videos MP3 AAC FLAC music from 300+ online sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
* AirPlay videos music from iPhone/iPad/Mac/PC to Apple TV with higher definition and better sounds.
5KPlayer can well handle all video audio formats you throw at it including MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, WMA, ASF, SWF, etc that you can rest assured to play any video music without worrying about the popup ads, malware, virus, spyware, etc
Playing Videos Music with 5KPlayer is Enjoyable.
Step 1: Free Download this best GOM Player alternative and run it on your Mac/PC.
Step 2: Load the videos movies music you want to play by using one of the ways listed below:
* Drag & drop the file to the main window of this GOM Player alternative;
* Click "Video" to add the file for playback;
* Right click on the target file, navigate to "Open with" option and then scroll down to "5KPlayer". And then 5KPlayer will smoothly play the file for you immediately without any malware, adware, spyware and virus.
With 5KPlayer, the best free GOM Player alternative, you can not only remove GOM Player malware/adware/virus, MPlayerX malware, MPlayer malware, etc, but also solve Media Player Classic MKV problems, fix MplayerX white screen, solve video audio out of sync, etc flawlessly. Besides, it is also a powerful video music downloader compatible with 300+ online sites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion to download videos music without losing any quality.
Free and safe download GOM Player for Mac plus an alternative in case that GOM Player Mac stops working.How to Fix VLC Not Working?
You'd better read this post which will help fix VLC not playing video, MKV, audio, DVD and other issues.Solutions to Solve 4K Video Not Playing
Read on and learn how to fix 4K video playing errors, and solve 4K videos playing glitches, stutters, and 4K player crashes.
Copyright © 2019 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.