Again, Get A Better Recognition of iOS 13 Jailbreak
Forget about all those biased speeches about iOS 13 jailbreak and those iOS 13 jailbreak fear-mongering rumors. iOS 13 jailbreak risks are always there but we shall give it a fair judgment. The real ventures of jailbreaking are the exact same ventures when we are free to install and run things in other electronic devices like Android, Windows devices, and we can simply refuse to install apps from untrustworthy sites.
Jailbreak iOS 13 Risks Are Mainly about:
1. Safety–the jailbroken iOS 13 iPhone/iPad breaks the mechanism of iOS sandbox, which allows users and, at the same time, hackers to gain access to the kernel program of iOS, which in return exposes your iOS 13 iPhone/iPad in open air without encryption and protection, meaning danger;
2. Stability –After iOS 13 jailbreaking, many forbidden processes and functions can thus run on your iPhone/iPad. In this way, up to a point, the stability of the system will be affected, leading to program crash and reboot.
3. Battery Consumption –the application of TPPS will definitely boost battery consumption.
As iOS version levels up from iOS 11/iOS 12 to iOS 13, jailbreak becomes increasingly complicated and difficult for those dedicated hackers. Now that Pangu announced its untethered iOS 13 jailbreak publicly, and with the previous achievements regarding iOS 12 jailbreak, they are proved to be capable and reliable. Compared to the former version of iOS, though iOS 13 has many improvements and dazzling elements infused, remember it is jailbreak community that plays a big role in pushing and urging the iOS developers to perfect the system in this certain way –like widgets and live wallpapers are a few things that jailbreakers have been savoring for years and now in newer iOS cycles.
Though, BLoD, the failure of untether jailbreak after several attempts during installation may still probe out as a major issue that affects iOS 13 jailbreak, of which the ultimate reason is yet unclear. Restoration of the device can be helpful if you encounter that problem.
Now, In the Face of iOS 13 Jailbreak Release, Should We Give iPhone A Try?
1. For the likes of businessmen, stars or politicians, we do not recommend iOS 13 jailbreak:
If your security and stability requirement is high, it is less suggested for you to get the iPhone/iPad jailbroken so as to avoid system crash, invasion of hackers, leaking of confidential information or data lost.
2. For common users and iOS game players:
If you have nothing confidential, relatively low safety requirement and prefer more games and functions, you can choose to get your iPhone/iPad iOS 13 jailbroken to enrich entertainments and enhance using experience.
How to Jailbreak iOS 13 via Pangu Jailbreak?
iOS 13 Jailbreak Preparation:
1. Make a full backup before iOS 13 jailbreak in case of data lost;
2. Make sure the iOS version for jailbreak is iOS 13
3. Only ios devices upgraded to iOS 13 via iTunes can be jailbroken using this method (for OTA upgraded iOS 13 devices, please re-upgrade them via iTunes and restore the firmware.)
4. Please log out the iTunes on computers during iOS 13 jailbreak.
5. Download Pangu jailbreak Windows software pack for iOS 13 jailbreak.
Jailbreak for iOS 13 Steps:
1. Logout iCloud, turn passcode off, switch to AirPlane mode and disable "Find My iPhone/iPad/iPod" function in system setting.
2. Download Pangu iOS 13 Jailbreak Tool package.
The Alerting of "Disk Is Almost Full":
During jailbreaking, Pangu will write some important files into the system partition, which may lead to this warning. But, this will not affect your device. With Cydia installed, it will re-adjust the system files on its first launch and then the warning would disappear. Also, in case that you meet Cydia not opening problems or crashing issues, you can find the official solution here.
After iOS 13 jailbreak, you can do a lot more things with your iPhone than those in jails, like making your own iPhone customizations, getting abundant new apps, like iOS 13 jailbreak tweak Forcy, which endows 3D Force Touch to the jailbroken iOS 13 iPhone devices. Apps about AirPlay is also a good choice, like AirPlayit to stream video music to your iOS 13 iPhone/iPad or the other way around –from iOS 13 to Windows/Mac/HDTV using 5KPlayer –one of the best Windows 10 media players on list. AirPlay 4K to Apple TV 4, AirPlay to Windows 10/8, AirPlay to Surface Pro 4/Surface Book, and the likes can be easily realized with the assistant of 5KPlayer. It can even smoothly play your iPhone 6/6s recorded 4K video/music on PC/Mac, help you snapshoot your own free and unique 8K iPhone/iPad screen wallpapers.