iOS 13 Jailbreak Bottleneck - Remain Patient
However, for those iOS 13 jailbreak lovers, the rumor about Apple's new "rootless" security system would be a great nightmare. iOS 13 update will give you features like split screen on the iPad, voice assistant Siri, optimized power consumption, further reduction in occupied space in device memory, but will at the same time bring you unwanted strengthened security against iOS 13 jailbreak.
It is believed that iOS 13 would be unprecedentedly difficult to jailbreak due to this Rootless system, because this system "is aimed at preventing even administrator-level users from gaining access to certain file systems on an iPhone, iPad or Mac - though it's believed that it can be disabled on the company's desktop OS… Apple has been plugging holes in iOS for years, holes that jailbreakers have historically used to gain access to parts of the system that they would normally not be able to interact with. It's this opening up of iOS at a fundamental level that is likely to be thwarted by Apple's 'Rootless' technology, leaving jailbreakers very much at the beginning of what could be a long and difficult journey."
Thus, this time, it might take our pioneer jailbreakers like Pangu & TaiG a great deal of time and engergy to attack the well-built defense down and us jailbreak lovers a whole lot of patience for the iOS 13 jailbreak wait.
How to Update to iOS 13 jailbroken/non-jailbroken iPhone iPad>>
iOS 13 Jailbreak Risks Reaffirmation
Before iOS 13 jailbreak, please do reconfirm that you are aware of the possible risks you might have to deal with.
1. Security – the jailbroken iOS 13 iPhone/iPad breaks the mechanism of iOS sandbox, which allows users and hackers to gain access to the kernel program of iOS, which in return exposes your iOS 13 iPhone/iPad in open air without protection;
2. Stability – After iOS 13 jailbreaking, many forbidden processes and functions will be activated and affect the stability of the system, leading to program crash or reboot.
3. Battery Consumption –the application of TPPS will definitely boost battery consumption and sometimes causing fever to devices.
Then how to jailbreak iOS 13? Pangu (well-known for iOS 9 jailbreak) and TaiG (wel-known for iOS 8 jailbreak) may hold the keys. Before jailbreak, do remember to make a full backup of all your data.
Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 13 Guide:
1. Logout iCloud, turn passcode off, switch to AirPlane mode and disable "Find My iPhone/iPad/iPod" function in iOS 13 system setting
2. Download Pangu Jailbreak to your Windows/Mac computer [Pangu iOS 13 jailbreak download link will be updated here once released]
3. Plug your device to your Windows/Mac using a data cable
4. Pangu Jailbreak will detect your iOS 13 device and emerge "Jailbreak notice" message. Follow the instructions ensue.
5. Click the "Already Backup" button to start iOS 13 jailbreak
6. Tap Accept button to go on with iOS 13 jailbreak (do not touch anything before Accept button appears)
7. "Jailbreak complete" message will show up when the process is done. Open the Cydia on your iPhone to view the Cydia setup screen.
Now you have completed the Jailbreak process and you can download your preferred iOS 13 jailbreak tweaks.
TaiG iOS 13 Jailbreak Guide:
1. iOS 13 jailbreak preperation:
Before jailbreaking, it is important to secure your data. You may want to use iCloud or iTunes to take a full backup of your iOS device.
2. Now download TaiG Jailbreak for iOS 13 on your Mac/PC. [TaiG iOS 13 jailbreak download link will be updated here once released]
3. After downloading the TaiG jailbreak, lauch it on your Mac/Windows PC.
4. Open the TaiG jailbreak tool. For Windows users, right click on the TaiG tool icon and select Run as Administrator.
5. Now disable the Touch ID, Passcode, and Find My iPhone in your iOS device and enable the Airplane mode as required.
6. Connect the iOS device to the computer.
7. The TaiG iOS 13 jailbreak tool will automatically detect the iOS device, then click on the Startbutton.
8. The jailbreak process will start in a minute. Do not click or tap on your computer or the iOS device during the iOS 13 jailbreak process until it is done.
9. After the iOS 13 jailbreak process completes, the iOS device will automatically reboot showing the Cydia icon on the Home screen.
10. Tap the Cydia icon open and follow the onscreen instructions to set up Cydia. Then you are free to download your favourite iOS 13 jailbreak tweaks.