- Directly send iPhone movies to Mac/PC no quality loss;
- Easily transfer HEIC to JPG & export to computer/Mac;
- Lossless transfer, migrate from small screen to bigger.
Written by Amanda
Pleasingly, in an Android first, HTC has licensed Apple's AirPlay streaming techonoly that HTC AirPlay streaming to Apple TV or any other AirPlay-capable speaker/receiver is as easy as iOS AirPlay streaming. How to use HTC AirPlay to AirPlay HTC 10/HTC One M7, One M8, One M9 etc to an AirPlay speaker/receiver or Apple TV? Just 3 fingers swipe up to do the quick connect or more specifically, follow the guide on HTC AirPlay listed below.
You can now use HTC AirPlay to wirelessly stream audio music from HTC Android phone to Apple TV or speakers without hassle. With AirPlay receiver 5KPlayer installed on Mac/PC, you can also AirPlay HTC 10/One to Mac/PC smoothly and make Mac/PC display your HTC 10/One M7/M8/M9 etc screen to play any video audio file.
HTC AirPlay to Mac/PC
Step 1. Free Download the best AirPlay Receiver 5KPlayer and run it on your Mac or PC.
Step 2. Connect your HTC 10/One M7/M8/M9 etc and computer in the same WiFi network.
Step 3. Enable HTC AirPlay to Mac/PC.
* Just choose one method mentioned above to turn on the HTC AirPlay on your HTC Android phone to connect HTC with your Mac or PC. (The HTC Android phone could automatically detect your computer's name.)
* Tap Choose where to play media (just choose your Mac's or PC's name) and then HTC AirPlay to Mac/PC will be available.
AirPlay HTC 10/One to Apple TV/AirPlay Speaker
Step 1. Connect your Apple TV or AirPlay speaker and HTC 10/One M7/M8/M9 etc Android phone to the same WiFi network.
Step 2. Open a music app on HTC 10/One M7/M8/M9 etc. (HTC AirPlay now only support audio streaming.)
Step 3. Swipe up with three fingers on the screen or open settings for HTC connect.
Step 4. Tap the Apple TV or AirPlay speaker you want to connect to from the available devices listed.
Step 5. In the music app that you're using, start playing music. You'll then hear the music play from the Apple TV/AirPlay speaker you've selected.
Tips: Once connected, use your phone to control the volume, pause or resume playback, and more. To stop HTC AirPlay, pull down the notification shade and close the notification indicating where the audio is being sent.
With HTC Connect, HTC AirPlay is available and you can wirelessly stream media to any of the follwing types of devices:
• AirPlay speakers or Apple TV
• Blackfire® compliant multi-room speakers
• Multi-room speakers that support the Qualcomm® AllPlay™ smart media platform
• DLNA® compatible speakers and TV
• Miracast™ compatible display devices
• Chromecast™ compatible display devices.
• Bluetooth speakers
• HTC certified consumer electronic devices or accessories that have the HTC Connect logo
With 5KPlayer, HTC AirPlay to Mac/PC will never be a difficulty. This AirPlay sender & receiver will make your home a media center that you can enjoy videos, movies, music, TV shows, sports shows, etc anytime on Mac/PC/Apple TV. In addition, This HTC AirPlay receiver is inborn to be a video music player capable of playing 4K 8K 1080p MKV MTS MPEG DivX DAV MP4 AVI MP3 AAC etc and DVD files. You can also use it to download online videos music in three steps from 300+ sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
How to use AirPlay on Mac in a simpler way is provided to help AirPlay media between iPod/iPhone/iPad and Mac.Top 5 YouTube Downloaders for Sierra
Get the best free YouTube Downloader for macOS Sierra to download YouTube videos movies on macOS Sierra/OS X.Best Free Media Player for MacOS Sierra
Free download the best media player for macOS Sierra/El Capitan/Yosemite/Windows 10 etc to play any video movie music.
Copyright © 2018 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
AirPlay®, iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. DearMob's 5KPlayer is not developed by or affiliated with Apple Inc.