Sunday afternoon a beautiful movie downloaded to iPad Pro/Mini/3/2 at the cafe, and over it you had a sweet time with friends. But what if you want to stream this movie on iPad Pro to Mac/PC to get its details more vividly? But the USB cable is simply not at hand, while downloading all that again is too time-consuming. To get a better visual feast at a bigger Mac/PC screen, you really need 5KPlayer, for it helps stream movies on iPad Pro/Mini/3/2 to Mac/PC without copying a single byte, applying a single cable, or delaying a single minute.
How to play Doodle Jump while streaming the iPad Pro movies to Mac/PC? 5KPlayer easily handles the multi-task running on iPad/iPad mini. You won't have to worry about the iPad viewing screen being interrupted by an urgent e-mail to respond to, or a flight ticket to book.
Download 5KPlayer, install and launch it on your Mac/PC. The whole streaming process preserves the original image quality of movies on your iPad, no blurs or compression, for 5KPlayer is totally reliable with its loyalty to the original vision and audio.
Step 1: Download this free TV streaming software and install it;
Step 1: Connect iPad Pro and Mac/PC to stream movies on iPad
* Please check through the General > Settings > Network on your iPad to see if the two devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
* Slide from the bottom of the iPad screen to call up the Control Center, tap AirPlay and choose your Mac/PC name.
* The above steps work perfectly if your also want to stream movies on iPhone/iPod to Mac/PC, please refer to the tutorial on how to AirPlay from iPhone to Mac.
Step 2: Pick your favorite movie on iPad to stream to Mac/PC
* Tap the movie on your iPad to stream to Mac/PC.
* When the iPad and Mac/PC are successfully connected, you can turn to other tasks on iPad without missing a single plot of the movie streamed to Mac/PC from iPad.
* You can even stream online movies you are watching on iPad directly to Mac/PC. Please simply put the YouTube film in full screen display, and you will find the AirPlay icon on the top left.
Note: Besides receiving movies streaming from iPad, 5KPlayer can also serve as an streaming sender, which means you can directly stream the movies from Mac/PC to Apple TV or other surround stereo. Such an integrated streaming sender and receiver saves you the trouble of downloading two respective software to perform the two functions. Furthermore, this software itself can do the troubleshooting work when movie streaming on iPad doesn't work. Turn back to this page and you never need to solicit the web for tutorials on how to fix streaming service, which often doesn't cut to the point at all.
Copyright © 2017 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
AirPlay®, iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. DearMob's 5KPlayer is not developed by or affiliated with Apple Inc.