- Directly send iPhone movies to Mac/PC no quality loss;
- Easily transfer HEIC to JPG & export to computer/Mac;
- Lossless transfer, migrate from small screen to bigger.
Written by Amanda
Beginners after the first trial of Apple TV could bear the doubt on what is AirPlay. Basically speaking, Apple AirPlay is one protocol that iDevices could link to each other. For users, this technology empowers them to access media across devices without storing and keeping copies of everything on every device — no redundancy, no cables — two key points that help explain how does AirPlay work with its intelligent vision for the future of media playback.
AirPlay truly sets the trend with an enormous number of AirPlay enabled Apps listed in the App store, and more OS including Windows 10/Mac El Captain work on it. Two active roles, one automatic detection — That's everything to understand how does AirPlay work.
Download 5KPlayer, install and launch it on your iMac/PC. This all-in-one AirPlay-enabled player seamlessly adapts to .flv, .avi, .mkv, .aac, .mp3 and even more media types.
Step 1: Connect the active roles: AirPlay sender and receiver
* Slide from the bottom of the iPhone/iPod/iPad screen to call up the Control Center, tap AirPlay and choose your Mac/PC name to make AirPlay work.
* Note: Please connect the AirPlay sender and receiver to the same WiFi or Ethernet before starting to stream.
* You can get a troubleshooting guide on how to solve AirPlay not working here.
Step 2: Choose the media file to make AirPlay work
* Open the media file in your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
* In the process of AirPlay, your iPhone/iPod/iPad is a flexible remote controller to alter between different videos. When multiple devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi, you can change from the Mac/PC in the study to the stereo amplifies in the living room while lying with you iPhone on bed.
* For users with the doubt on how does AirPlay work to stream media from Mac/PC to Mac/Apple TV, you can refer to step-by-step tutorial on how to AirPlay from Mac to Mac/Apple TV.
Note: An overall introduction on how does AirPlay work helps users get a better picture of 5KPlayer AirPlay capabilities and the necessary equipment to prepare to make AirPlay work. In addition to its integration functions to optimize AirPlay performance, 5KPlayer serves as a comprehensive toolbox for fixing AirPlay video delay from iPhone to Mac, as well as AirPlay material tank to download media from Pandora, Spotify, YouTube and Vimeo. It truly is a master that not makes AirPlay work better, but also help upgrade the visual and auditory experience in a future era for wireless media playback.
Best free iPhone 8 screen recorder iOS 11 download 2019. Best way to record iPhone 8 iOS 11 screen on Windows Mac.AirPlay Mirroring iOS 11 iPhone 7 Plus/iPad
Get iOS 11 AirPlay Mirroring guide here to wirelessly AirPlay Mirroring iOS 11 iPhone 7/iPad and screen mirror iPhone to Mac/PC.How to Screen Mirroring iPhone 7/7 Plus?
Follow this guide for iOS 11 iPhone 7 screen mirroring to screen mirror iPhone 7/6S/6 & Plus/SE etc to Mac/PC/Apple TV.
Copyright © 2019 DearMob, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any third party product names and trademarks used in this website are property of their respective owners. All the related logos and images, including but not limited to Apple's AirPlay®, Apple TV®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, iTunes® and Mac® are registered trademarks of their own. DearMob, Inc. is not owned by or affiliated with Apple Inc. and any of those companies.